Shipping and Returns
- An adult age 21 or older MUST sign for delivery
- Shipping to your place of business increases the likelihood of delivery on the first attempt
- Once your order ships — UPS and FedEx offer Hold For Pickup at their Customer Service Centers and Delivery Window Options – click on tracking # and manage on the Carrier’s Website
- Flat Rate Ground Shipping Sept – May.
- Flat Rate Summer Shipping Program, 1-2 Day Shipping (May- Sept). We use FedEx and UPS.
- Orders generally ship within 24-48 hours. Weather and Holidays can delay shipping.
The following table gives you the cost of shipping your wine within the contiguous US. We are happy to offer Flat Rate shipping where available. We are not able to ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, HI, IN, LS, MS, NJ, OH, OK, RI, SC & UT. For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
# of Bottles (750ml)
Ground FedEx 5-7 Days (available Oct – mid May only)
1-2 Days (CA only, year round)
1-2 Day (year round) and
Includes ICEPACK in the hot weather when needed
Gift Boxes – Flat Rate Ground Shipping $30-35/box (shipped individually) $45/box – in summer 1-2 Day (no icepack)
Consider your shipping options when ordering wine during these hot summer months. Feel free to call 707.226.1414 or email email@example.com for additional assistance. If you would prefer to find a retailer close to you try our Store Locator.
InsulShield boxes – This alternative to foam is engineered to keep wine safe for 72 hours, exceeding the performance of EPS foam while greatly reducing the environmental impact and consumer inconvenience of foam packaging disposal.
Icepacks – Nordic Drain Safe gel packs. They are durable, reusable, and long-lasting poly gel packs. These packs offer the same performance as traditional gel packs with the added benefit of being 100% safe for disposal in a household drain. These are safely processed within municipal wastewater or home septic systems.
DTC Policies by federal law
- CA Specific – All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in CA. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside California. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
- Wines may be sold only to persons who are 21 years old. Verification is required. It is very important that there will be an adult (21 years or older) at the shipping address you provided to sign for the shipment as required by law. No shipments will be left without that signature.
- Customers are responsible for additional shipping costs on missed deliveries. We cannot ship to a US Postal Service Box.
Under California law, it is illegal to return wines once sold, except for defective wines, which may be returned for replacement within 30 days of purchase.
10% RESTOCKING FEE AND NON-REFUND OF SHIPPING CHARGES FOR CANCELLED ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHARGED AND/OR SHIPPED.
The laws governing direct-to-consumer shipments are different in every state. States subject to change without notice. Special restrictions may apply. For more information on direct shipping laws and explanations, you can go to www.wineinstitute.org.
If you have any questions regarding shipment of wine please give us a call at 707-226-1414 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please drink responsibly!